- In addition, if the revised version of this Agreement includes a Substantial Change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice of such Substantial Change as per the Notification Preferences provided by you. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. For the purpose of this Agreement, the term “Substantial Change” means a change to the terms of this Agreement that materially reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms & conditions, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the Firm and you. If you visit, use, or shop at the site (or any future site operated by the Firm, you accept these terms and conditions). In addition, when you use any current or future services of the Firm or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with the Firm or third-party vendors, whether or not included in the site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or merchant. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will prevail.
- The Site/Firm takes no responsibility for the services or products that are sold or supplied by third-party vendors. The Firm makes no warranty to their end users for the quality, safety, usability, or another aspect of a product or service that is supplied by a Merchant and/for some services or activities that involve potential bodily harm, and for those activities, the Firm takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the End User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing those services.
2. GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES.
- This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Site by the User. By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Firm, and the Firm shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is the Firm’s objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the Firm, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Firm shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Firm may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
3. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Site and shall not sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Site. As a minor if you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
4. YOUR ACCOUNT
- In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends, or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party, or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Firm. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
- Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
5. YOUR INFORMATION (OR ANY ITEMS LISTED)
- “Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site in the registration process, in the feedback area, bulletin board, chat service, etc., or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and in accordance with certain features of the Site, we may only act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that: (a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to; (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (c) harm minors in any way;(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights (e) violates any law for the time being in force; (f) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (g) impersonate another person; (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. (j) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers
- The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto. The Firm shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of the Site.
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- When You use the Site or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We will communicate with You by email or by an electronic record on our Site which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
9. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by us to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by us.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Site or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because we have no control over such Sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
11. PRICING INFORMATION IN CASE OF SALE BY US
- We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from us, however, We do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or service(s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subject to our pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at our sole discretion.While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account. The payment may be processed prior to our dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. No refunds shall be applicable on the orders made by the User under the Cash on Delivery (“COD”) option
12. CANCELLATION BY US
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
13. CANCELLATIONS BY THE USER
- In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 (twenty-four) hours of making the order on the Site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which a request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 24 (twenty hours) from making the order. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.
14. FRAUDULENT / DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
- We may constantly monitor the user’s account in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. Users with more than one account or availing our services fraudulently shall be liable for legal actions under applicable law and we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, We reserve the right to immediately delete such account and dishonor all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
15. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
- You agree, understand, and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verification or by law, regulation, or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- All Content, Products, And Services On The Site, Or Obtained From A Website To Which The Site Is Linked (A “Linked Site”) Are Provided To You “As Is” Without Warranty Of Any Kind Either Express Or Implied Including, But Not Limited To, The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Title, Non-Infringement, Security Or Accuracy. All Warranties, If Any, Relating To The Product And Services Would Be Provided By The Manufacturer/Supplier Of Such Product And Not By Us. Any Claim In Relation To The Same Should Be Raised Against Respective Manufacturer/Supplier And Not Against Us In Any Case Whatsoever. We Do Not Endorse And Are Not Responsible For (A) The Accuracy Or Reliability Of Any Opinion, Advice, Or Statement Made Through The Site By Any Party Other Than Us, (B) Any Content Provided On Linked Sites, Or (C) The Capabilities Or Reliability Of Any Product Or Service Obtained From A Linked Site. Other Than As Required Under Applicable Consumer Protection Law, Under No Circumstance Will We Be Liable For Any Loss Or Damage Caused By A User’s Reliance On Information Obtained Through The Site Or A Linked Site, Or User’s Reliance On Any Product Or Service Obtained From A Linked Site. It Is The Responsibility Of The User To Evaluate The Accuracy, Completeness, Or Usefulness Of Any Opinion, Advice, Or Other Content Available Through The Site, Or Obtained From A Linked Site. Please Seek The Advice Of Professionals, As Appropriate, Regarding The Evaluation Of Any Specific Opinion, Advice, Product, Service, Or Other Content.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You Expressly Understand And Agree That The Firm And Its Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Officers, Employees, Agents, Shareholders, And Licensors Shall Not Be Liable To You For Any Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Special, Consequential, Or Exemplary Damages, Including, But Not Limited To, Damages For Loss Of Profits, Opportunity, Goodwill, Use, Data Or Other Intangible Losses (Even If The Firm Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages), Resulting From Use Of The Site, Sale, And Supply Of Goods Content Or Any Related/Unrelated Services And Other Services Offered On The Site From Time To Time.
- You shall to the fullest extent indemnify and hold harmless the Firm, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
- The price of our merchandise is inclusive of the VAT. The VAT charged shall depend upon the destination where the order has to be shipped. The tax rate applied to the order will be the combined tax rate for both state and local tax rates in accordance with the address where the order is being shipped. We reserve the right to collect taxes for shipping charges wherever applicable.
20. DURATION OF SALE
- Each sale shall last from 24 to 72 hours only and the time of the beginning of the sale is 11:00 hours IST. Therefore, it is the customer’s responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail themselves better products or styles because our sales are “first come, first served”. The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be given and we will alert you only when an item is sold out. We do not accept returns or exchanges on the items you purchased in a festive offer/Sale.
- We endeavor but do not guarantee to deliver the products to Users within 3-4 weeks from the day of the close of sale depending upon the shipping location. We work with different type of suppliers (Manufacturers, designers, distributors, importers, etc.) and the delivery time to Users is subject to the delivery of products from supplier to us. Other factors include delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters’ strike, etc. We reserve the right to make delivery of the goods by installments. If the goods are to be delivered in installments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if we fail to deliver any one or more of the installments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the installments. If you fail to take delivery of the goods, we may at our discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.
- Please note we insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a third party recipient for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by us of our obligation and transfer of responsibility in the same way. Kindly note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, or 48 hours during sale periods. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by third-party delivery agencies and/or due to the time required for statutory clearances during the delivery process.
- Further, we may at times be unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) to you and the reason for the same could be inclusive of but not limited to the following:
(i) unavailability of the relevant product;
(ii) failure of the concerned manufacturer/supplier/designer/importer to deliver a relevant product to us;
(iii) poor/improper/defective quality of the relevant product ascertained through our quality audit process; and
(iv) inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information. In the event of any circumstance(s) as aforementioned; you shall not be entitled to any damages or monetary compensation.
In the event, we are unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) as mentioned hereinabove and the payment for such order(s) has been made by you through your credit/debit card, the amount paid by you while placing the order(s) on the Site will be reversed back in your card account. No refunds shall be applicable on the orders made by the Users under the Cash on Delivery (“COD”) option.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property and/or the property of the respective persons. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose whatsoever without our prior written permission or such a third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) are protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the Firm protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws. The Firm owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Users may download / print / save copyrighted material for the User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, re-transmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of the Firm and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice shall be made. The User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with the Firm shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of the Firm unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of the Firm unless otherwise stated.
23. GENERAL NOTICE
- None of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and the Firm and you shall have no authority to bind the firm in any manner whatsoever. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to Surat-395004 or to the email address you provide to us during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid, and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such a case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
- If any clause of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the Agreement.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- In the Firm’s sole discretion, it may transfer its rights and obligations (under this Agreement without your prior express consent.
- The Firm may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, the Firm shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of the User in the event of any conduct by the User which the Firm, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by the User of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Agreement or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of this Agreement that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
25. GOVERNING LAW
- The basic silhouette cannot be changed.
- Customization will be accepted in terms of adding a plain sleeve, covering a sheer part, measurements, and color change.
- Any embroidery will be on a chargeable basis.
- All customization will be subjected to availability.
- All custom-made orders will be non-refundable/exchangeable.
- Gopifashion has the right to cancel or withdraw the offer at any given point in time without any prior notification.
27. HAVE QUESTIONS?